Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

I don't have anything to say because I haven't done anything this week because there is nothing to do so I will explain the difference between white and brown eggs

Anyone ever gone to the grocery store and saw that they are both white and brown eggs? and noticed that the white eggs are cheaper? I sure as heck have and I am overjoyed to be the one to explain the difference as explained to me by my vegetable lady.

It turns out that the chicken who hatches brown eggs is only fed natural things that I chicken would eat. I don't know what those things are but the keyword is natural. Versus the white egg where the chicken is fed all types of stuff to make it grow and squirt out more eggs. So my vegetable lady said that the brown eggs are much more 'rico' and that I should eat them. I trust her because she is an impartial egg judge because I don't buy my eggs from her.


(I actually think this video is very stupid but I couldn't come up with anything at the moment. And who cooks their eggs in a pan full of vegetable oil? Throw down a little butter or give it a quick spray with the Pam.)

But I do buy things like garlic, is this not a really strange looking garlic? I also don't have a system for using garlic because I usually peel off one of those pieces and then cut it up, but I only need a little because garlic is so strong, so I am left with a 3/4 of a piece of garlic that I usually end up throwing out because it can't survive without its protective shell. Thoughts? Ideas? I also forget how to mince garlic, which is a cool skill.

(As you can tell, I truly have nothing to talk about, it's the week before christmas and it's hot as balls and there is nothing to do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment