Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Is Chico Trujillo, Tad/Is Tad, Chico Trujillo?

The lead singer of the Chilean band Chico Trujillo:          

Tad, the lead singer of Boston-based Sidewalk Driver:

Chico Trujillo                                                                      Tad





As a little kid I used to think about how big the world is and how many people there are in it. I would then imagine how because there are so many people out there that my "same" has to exist somewhere else in the world, ie. there is some other little kid in some other country like England, Russia, or Japan who looks exactly like me (I now realize that Japan does not make too much sense), eats spaghetti for breakfast and ice cream for dinner, likes the same things, etc.. I am yet to come across my same but I think I may have found Tad's in the form of the lead singer of the Chilean music group Chico Trujillo. Both are musicians, wear the same sunglasses, have a fondness for flannel, and are performers at their heart. Basically, I need them to do a show together . . . or at the very least meet and share a hug like in Step Brothers.

Chico Trujillo in concert:


Sidewalk Driver in concert:

No comments:

Post a Comment